ANSWER: Playing a sport in middle school and high school puts a lot of physical stress on an athlete, and we are determined to focus on prevention. At that age they are growing fast and developing stronger muscles and new movement patterns every day in practice.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
OR CALL: 406-388-1446
- Dr. Kate Althans is now Webster Certified!
- What is Active Release Techniques (ART) & How Can it Help You Relieve Pain?
- How To Relieve Headaches. How ART Treatments Can Stop Headaches For Good.
- Have a Pinched Nerve?
- Athletes and Chiropractic – Should my student athlete be seeing a Chiropractor regularly or only when he or she gets injured?
- Are chiropractic adjustments safe during pregnancy?